April 22, 2024

INDIA TAAZA KHABAR

SABSE BADA NEWS

GT vs PBKS Pitch Report, Climate, Stats, Prediction

3 min read

Shubman Gill and Vijay Shankar in IPL(Graphic: BCCI)

GT vs PBKS Pitch Report: Gujarat Titans will lock horns with Punjab Kings on April 04 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Soon after securing two victories out of a few matches, Gujarat Titans will be hosting Punjab Kings in the IPL 2024 match. Gujarat won the match against Mumbai by 62 operates change.

They missing the match in opposition to Chennai Tremendous Kings but emerged as winners in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by seven wickets. On the other hand, Punjab won only a single out of the three matches they played in the IPL 2024 marketing campaign.
They gained the match from Delhi Capitals but experienced defeat in the match from Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Tremendous Giants. At this time, Gujarat Titans secured the fifth place although Punjab Kings stands in the 7th placement of the IPL 2024 factors table.

Tournament
Indian Leading League 2024

Match
Gujarat Titans vs Punjab Kings

Location
Narendra Modi Stadiumm

Day
Thursday, April 04, 2024

Time
07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

GT vs PBKS Pitch Report
The Narendra Modi Stadium has 11 pitches with 5 black pitches supporting batting owing to their bouncy tracks. On the other hand, 5 pink pitches are dry pitches supporting the spinners.
The Stadium is identified as the batting pitch with the common of both of those the initial batting staff and the chasing team practically equal. For this reason there will be no impact on initially batting or chasing.
We have also shared Now Match’s Dream 11 prediction of in which you can have an update on the Fantasy11 workforce. Aside from this, We also shared the information of today’s match alongside with the location, time, and several other stats.
Temperature Report at Narendra Modi Stadium
With no chance of rain, the temperature will be all-around 35 degrees Celsius during the match starts off although it will lower up to 31 degrees by the finish of the match.
The humidity will be about 33% and the air good quality will keep on being harmful. Apart from this, we have shared detailed weather conditions experiences at the stadium for our beloved enthusiasts.
GT vs PBKS Head-to-Head Stats
Gujarat Titans and Punjab Kings have performed 3 IPL matches so significantly where by Gujarat Titans gained 2 matches when Punjab secured victory in one particular match. Gujarat has posted a higher score of 190 operates towards Punjab Kings though the latter scored 189 runs versus Gujarat.
GT vs PBKS Prediction
In accordance to Google’s earn likelihood, Gujarat Titans have a 56% profitable likelihood whilst Punjab Kings have a 44% winning likelihood.
This share was centered on home-floor stats and the latest sort of both groups in the time.
GT vs PBKS Squad
Gujarat Titans Squad
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill (c), Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Umesh Yadav, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Darshan Nalkande, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Sharath BR, Manav Suthar, Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade, Kane Williamson, Jayant Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Shahrukh Khan, Joshua Small, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Sushant Mishra
Punjab Kings Squad
Shikhar Dhawan (c), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Prabhsimran Singh, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Shashank Singh, Harpreet Brar, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Rilee Rossouw, Tanay Thyagarajan, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Chris Woakes, Rishi Dhawan, Sikandar Raza, Ashutosh Sharma, Atharva Taide, Nathan Ellis, Shivam Singh, Prince Choudhary, Vishwanath Singh
Who was the major operate scorer for Gujarat Titans in IPL 2024?
Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for Gujarat Titans as he amassed 134 operates in 3 matches.
Who was the top run scorer for Punjab Kings in IPL 2024?
Shikhar Dhawan was the main runscorer for Punjab Kings as he amassed 137 operates in 3 matches.
Who was the leading wicket-taker for Gujarat Titans in IPL 2024?
Mohit Sharma was the top wicket-taker for the Gujarat Titans choosing 6 wickets in 3 matches.
Who was the major wicket-taker for Punjab Kings in IPL 2024?
Sam Curran picked four wickets in three matches and turned the main wicket-taker for Punjab Kings.

Source connection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.